Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"Brazen Hussy" causes three mini-figure deaths in Brixville

I am St Peter, here at the Pearly Gates. Let me tell you about my day.

A young man came to me telling of his tragic, unusual and strange demise.

"Well St Peter I was just walking down the street and out of the clear blue sky...

A refrigerator fell on me."
Shortly after admitting that young man a construction worker arrives and begins his tale.

" I had been suspecting my girlfriend of cheating on me. So today I came home early to see if I could catch her in the act.I find her sitting on the sofa, a wine glass in her hand, wearing nothing but a thong and tight tank top."
" I search the whole house looking for her lover. She is yelling at me. I am yelling at her. "...
"Out of frustration I pick up the refrigerator and heave it off the balcony."...
"the strain caused a heart attack and I died right there."
The last dearly departed of the day began his lurid story.

" Dude, like, I was hiding in this refrigerator....."


No comments:

Post a Comment